Thursday, December 31, 2009

Teacher Gift!

I'm so behind, I have several last minute things I made for Christmas and didn't have time to post, so I'll be catching up over the next few days!


I made this for Olivia's Teacher. It was a combo Christmas and goodbye gift, as he will not be returning after the New Year. He was filling in for her Teacher who was on maternity leave, he will be greatly missed.






The treat container was made using the TLC250 shipping tag bag/box challenge, my shipping tags were a little larger, so I adjusted the size to fit mine. We filled the box with homemade peanut butter squares!


For the card, I used the SC259 sketch challenge. I love these colours together, and it still looks masculine even with the glittered trees.


Stamps: Patterned Pines, Punches Three (tag on box), Delightful Decorations (sentiment on box)

Paper: close to cocoa, very vanilla, dp merry moments

Ink: versamark, real red, Tim Holtz antique linen

Accessories: green tinsel EP, scallop edge punch, square scallop punch, jumbo eyelet, circle punches dimensionals, star gems, ribbon, felt ribbon


Hope you have a Happy New Year!

Laurie




No comments: