Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy New Year! and some gift cards


I ended up needing a few gift card holders for Christmas so I used some great ideas I found on SCS. Unfortunately I forgot to get a picture of the inside of te snowman holder! This one opens at the top, like a card & has a pocket inside. I was inspired this one by genescrapper, and this one by Toy.

Paper: white, black, scrap of pumpkin pie, garden green & real red
Ink: pink sponged on cheeks
Accessories: MS Holly Punch, top note die, circle punches, swiss dot EF, stickles, ribbon


The adults in my family traded names for Christmas this year, and we had a limit of $5.00. I had my Brother's name & figured he could at least use a gift card for Timmy's! The stocking gift card holder TLC248 challenge was perfect for this. I copied the pattern, which you can find following the link, this was a super easy project!

Again I forgot to take a picture of it open, but the top flap opens and the gift slips inside you can view Lynn's stocking here

Paper: dp?, textured riding hood red, very vanilla, scraps green & red
Ink: riding hood red
Accessories: Tag punch, hole punch, MS holly punch, eyelet, ribbon, bakers twine



This is the Beanie gift card holder, TLC251. Another quick gift card holder that can be decorated any way you want! I went with a fairly simple design since I was running out of time! The snowflake is a mini tree decoration & I cut the circle off that had the thread hanger...does that make sense?



Ha! I actually remembered to take a picture of it open. This was for my Daughter Rachel so she can put some songs on her new ipod.

Paper: SEI dp
Accessories: Scallop edge punch, soft sky ribbon, mini snowflake decoration, snowflake punch, flower punch. eyelet.

Laurie

No comments: