Friday, June 4, 2010

It's a Boy Thing!

Hello, I made this using this weeks sketch challenge, SC283 and todays free 4 all challenge F4A15, It's a Boy Thing!

I never know where my inspiration will come from, and today this sketch helped me decide on this designer paper from the DCWV summer stack. Then the designer paper led me in the birthday direction, which then gave me the idea cut out one of the party hats for my cute little guy!

The image is Sean, he's a Bugaboo image now available as a clear stamp at Totally Stampalicious! coloured him with copics. The hat is cut from the dp, but the top tassle thingy was made with one of those tiny $1 punches.

The sentiment is from Mark's Finest Papers, and I finished it with brads, unevenly spaced lol, but they're stuck there now!

Recipe
Stamps: Sean Totally Stampalicious, sentiment MFP
Paper: night of navy, more mustard, white, DCWV summer stack
Ink: memento tuxedo black, night of navy
Accessories: copics, brads, $1. punch

TFL
Laurie

No comments: