Wednesday, June 30, 2010

RILEY1210, What Are Your Colours?

Hello Everyone, This is for this weeks Riley and Company challenge RILEY1210! This weeks challenge is to make something using your Country's Colours!

Ok I screwed up! I thought is was supposed to be my Country's colours which would be red and white. Then I double checked somewhere and thought I read 'Our Country's' colours which I took to mean red, white and blue, so I had this whole card planned out in my head, only to find out it was My Country's colours, so just pretend there's no blue! lol

I used Tent Riley for my card today. I stamped the image on white and coloured with copics. I had seen a couple Tent Rileys with a paper pieced tent and loved the look, so I had to give him a nice starry tent! I also restamped the image and coloured Riley head, cut it out and popped it up! There's a tiny little gem in the center of the flower.

The card base is night of navy, with a layer of white and then dp I picked up a while ago from Michaels by Creative Imaginations.

I cut out the Riley image using petite oval and scallop nesties. This is also popped up. I finished it off with ribbon.

Don't forget there's still a BIG SALE on at Riley and Company, it ends July 4th, so nows the time to get those Riley's you've always wanted.

We'd love to see you use those Riley/Sophie stamps and play along.

Once you have created your card/project go back to The Riley and Company Blog and place a comment with a link to your card/project to this post so that we can see what you created. If you upload your card/project to SCS don't forget to include the keyword RILEY1210. We can't wait to see what you create!

Have a Great Day!
Laurie

4 comments:

Silli said...

Hehe, Laurie, your card is so sweet, love riley and the colors... Funny card! BIG hugs!

Cindy Haffner said...

SWEET!!!!!!!!!!

StampOwl said...

oh I love it Laurie

Cathy said...

Oh, Laurie, this is perfect, love the dp and the tent is awesome. I didn't see any Blue, except for the....and the....and the.... LOL!!!