Thursday, September 1, 2011

Craft Day - Beautiful Totes!

Hello, just wanted to share the craft the kids did today! Aren't these cool, gives a whole new reason for getting a Big Shot!

I orginally saw the idea here on Diane's Blog! We usually have a crafting party for Olivia's birthday, and I thought this was a great idea, but I couldn't wait til January! So this was an end of the summer project.

I bought the bags at Michaels, and used the flower & butterfly dies from Stampin Up to cut out the fabric. All the pieces are backed with fusible web.


Once they decided on their layout, I ironed the pieces on.


Here's a photo of my Niece Lauren & Daughter Olivia in the planning process! Olivia doesn't look happy, but trust me she was!

This is a close up of Anna's bag completed. They also added buttons and bling to the centers.


Great, easy, fun project. I love seeing how different the designs are! Another reason I love crafting with the kids, is listening to them interact, take, joke, sing, makes for a fun time together and hopefully lots of good memories!


Have a Great Day!

Laurie

1 comment:

Joanne (jojot) said...

I would have loved having such a crafty b'day party...and I know those bags will be treasured for a longggg time