Saturday, September 10, 2011

Fun With Nails!

We've been having lots of fun in our house lately playing with fun nail designs! I guess it's just another way to be creative, so I thought I'd share!

Olivia wanted the pencils ends and I thought the lined paper was cute so we combined them, perfect for back to school!

When we we away this summer we went to a flea market on the beach where they were selling lots fun nail polish colours! Below is a picture of Olivia's nails she painted herself, while we we away!


Now you'll have to excuse the dry skin, but below is my first attempt at zebra strips on myself! It actually a bright fushia pink, but you get the idea, I loved these ones!


I'll keep adding to the collection, and hopefully we'll get some better photos!


Have a Great Day!

Laurie

No comments: