Sunday, February 8, 2009

Box in a Bag



Hello, I made this for this weeks inspiration challenge & the Friday challenge on the Hanna stamps forum, hosted by Joycelyn, aka Stamps'ncoffee. We were to make anything but a card.


I chose this cushion with big flowers for my inspiration http://www.hunkydoryhome.co.uk/hunky...ion-p-270.html


Originally I was going to put a can of flavored coffee in the bag, so Cafe Hanna seemed perfect for this project. Unfortunately the can won't fit, but I could still use chocolate covered coffee beans, or any treat really!


The bag is made with chocolate chip, and dp from DCWV teen prints. The top has tabs made with the round tab punch, & jumbo eyelets. The bottom of the bag has a strip punched with the scalloped edge punch. I added some dots with a white inkssentials pen, but I'm not sure I like it!


The image was stamped on nennah classic crest solar white (Thank You Kristi) I love it & the image stamped beautifully on it!I coloured the image with copics. Then used circle/scallop nesties to cut out layers. The sentiment was stamped the same white, cut down & layered on chocolate chip & popped up.The ribbon is SU grosgrain regal rose.


Thanks for stopping by, Have a great day!


Laurie

No comments: