Thursday, February 5, 2009

Bugs, oops I Mean Hugs to You!


Hello I made this for the January challenge on the Hanna Stamps Forum. We were to use the new Backyard Dwellers set with another set. So Poor Hanna has caught a bug!
This card went in several directions before it was completed! I originally planned on using burgandy, pink & yellow to go with one of the Friday Challenges on Hanna Forum at SCS, but somewhere along the line & forgot & omitted the burgandy!!!
I also wanted to try a technique on my own that Sue my firend & SU demonstrated showed us. Not sure what is's called, but you dip a cottonball in alcohol, dab on some colours (one metallic) and then smoosh it onto glossy white paper. I wanted it for the comforter, & I originally planned to have it in the background, but it didn't look so hot!


The sentiment was computer generated. The inside sentiment is from the Everyday Sentiments set, and with a little adjustment it fit perfectly!
Have a Great Day!
Laurie

No comments: