Tuesday, February 10, 2009


Hello, I made this for TLC207 cut it out. We were to cut out an embossed image or dp & use it on our card. I used the heart block EF, on pink pirouette. I started to tear it, then remembered we were supposed to cut duh! I also wish I had sponged the edges, but I forgot!

The card base is ruby red because I only have 1 sheet of riding hood red left (so I have to save it just incase! lol) The next layer is dp from the Candy lane pkg.

The birds were stamped with chocolate chip onto very vanilla. All the circles were made using nesties. The tiny heart above the birds & in the corners were made with a Martha Stewart punch.

The corners were made with the EK Success fancy corner punch.I finished it off with ribbon, & popped up the circle image.

Thanks for stopping by, have a great day!

Laurie

No comments: