Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Hello, this is a card I made for the Friday challenge on the Hanna Stamps Forum HSC81, hosted by Vicki (aka summerthyme64). We were to make a birthday card for a teenage boy. I actually made it awhile ago, & never got around to posting it here!

I also used sketch challenge SC242, This was a fun card to make, I used dp I bought awhile back at our local scrapbooking store. You can't tell from the photo, but the surf board is covered in crystal effects. I distressed the edges, crumpled & pierced the red piece, & embossed the yellow piece. Riley was coloured with copics and popped up.
Have a Great Day! and if you're in the mood to party, stop by the Hanna Stamps Forum for there September release party Tonight 9pm-11pm est! Lots of fun & prizes!
Laurie

No comments: