Friday, September 11, 2009

Red & Silver Christmas!


Hello, I made this for the sketch challenge on the Flourishes Forum, FLLCSEPT. This also fits the ways to use it challenge this week WT235, revved up for red. I'm drawn to red, I love most shades, so this was too much of a stretch for me. I don't have a whole lot of red showing, just enough to make it pop!

I love the ornaments in the Flourishes 'All that glitters' set, so although we're heading into fall, I used this opportunity to get a Christmas card made!

The card base is real red, with a layer of silver. I also have a panel of white, embossed with the swiss dot EF, and I used a snowflake edge punch. The image was stamped onto white, embossed with silver & mounted onto real red. This panel is popped up. The sentiment is from the 'Poinsetta & Boxwood' set, and also embossed with the silver.

I finished it off with some red satin ribbon!

Have a Great Day,

Laurie

No comments: