Monday, September 14, 2009

Teacher/Classroom Gift!

Hello, sorry this isn't the best picture, but I just wanted to share this jar I made for my Daughter's Teacher & the classroom.
I totally cased this from the awesome Katie on the CDS blog. She always has the best ideas.

This was very inexpensive to make too! I used a canning jar I picked up at the 2nd hand store. The DP is basic grey. The stamps for the tag & the jar are both from the Teacher Treats set from cleardollarstamps.
The sentiment on the jar was stamped onto white, cut out with the nesties label #9 die & then I cut a large piece from brilliant blue & turned it, then I attached it with brads to the dp.
The tag got washed out by the light, but it was stamped onto white, coloured with copics & layered onto an only orange tag.
TFL
Laurie

No comments: