Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Riley January Sneak Peek Day#2!

Hello, and welcome to day 2 of the Riley and Company sneak peeks! Today I'm showing you the new Praying Riley, isn't he sweet!

I coloured Praying Riley with copics, and added some stickles to his hat! I think I might try adding some pj's to him next time too!

After seeing Cindy's card yesterday, it made me think of this stamp and stars so today I used the mojo Monday sketch, MOJO174.

The card base is marina mist, with a layer of so saffron embossed with the stars EF from Crafts-too. The dp is from DCWV Nana's Nursery. I matted Riley on a lacey circle and popped him up along with the stars. I finished it of with some ribbon!

This is a close up of the back! This is one of the 3 new hallmarks being released this week!

Please join us Thursday January 20, 10 pm est for the January Riley and Company Release and Blog Hop, complete with Blog Candy!

Have a Great Day!
Laurie

6 comments:

Ruth said...

Great card! Love this Riley too and the stamp for the back is adorable! Nice work...you are very talented.

Silli said...

Sooo cute Laurie...Love the colors... and of course---Riley!

JessicaK said...

Awwwww on this sweet card. And love the new backs!

Riley and Company said...

sooooo sweet!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

This is oh-so-cute! Love those little stars. Thanks for playing Mojo Monday!

Shawnee Stamper said...

This card is so sweet! Wonderful job!