Thursday, January 6, 2011

Some Bunny Loves You!

Isn't this guy cute! He's a new stamp from Mark's Finest Papers, in a set called In The Forest, and he will be available for purchase next Tuesday January 11!

I combined 3 challenges for this one, the colour challenge CC304 poppy parade, white & silver or grey (I used grey) with the dessert option of ribbon. The sketch challenge SC314, and today's ways to use it challenge WT304 to use twine, I hope this silver counts!

This adorable bunny was stamped with basic grey. The detail on this stamp is incredible, and he stamped so beautifully!

The card base is poppy parade, with a layer of dp from K&Co. smitten. Then a layer of white embossed with the heart EF from Love Language and finally the bunny panel that's backed with poppy parade and popped up.

I finished it off with some satin ribbon & silver cording from MFP, and a little heart charm!

Have a Great Day!
Laurie
PS: Totally Stampalicious Blog Hop Tonight Jan. 6, 9pm est
Mark's Finest Papers New Release & Blog Hop Starts Tuesday January 11

1 comment:

Melisa Waldorf said...

So, so sweet. I love that little face. I love this clean and simple style!