Tuesday, January 11, 2011

RILEY0111, Birthday Surprise!

You can find Mark's Finest Papers Blog card here!



Hello, it's time for a challenge from Riley and Company! This weeks challenge is Hosted by Silke, and she has a fabulous sketch for you to try!

I used the new Gift Box Riley for my card today! This is really a great versatile stamp, because it can be used for so many occasions, like a Birthday!

I coloured Gift Box Riley with copics, and matted on navy then popped it up. The sentiment is from the new set called Everyday Sayings!

My card isn't square, it's the usually 4.25x5.5" card. The base is night of navy, with a piece of striped dp. The circle is daffodil delight cut with the pinking nestie & embossed with the swiss dot EF.

I bought this Fiskars present punch thinking it would go so well with this stamp, but it doesn't look exactly how I pictured...oh well!

Please join us in our challenge and upload your creation to the Riley and Company Blog! If you upload to any forums, please use the keyword RILEY0111.

Have a Great Day!
Laurie

2 comments:

Silli said...

Hello Laurie, your card is sooo cute, love the colors and the cute image... Very pretty...HUGS

Anne Tussing said...

Cute card:) I love the idea of using this Riley for a birthday card!