Tuesday, January 25, 2011

RILEY0211, Hearts It Is!

Hello, it's time for another challenge from Riley and Company! This weeks I'm challenging you to add a heart to your card or project. It could be a heart stamp, paper, embossing folder, embellishment, anything with a heart!

Today I'm using the new Heart Riley, just released last Thursday at Riley and Company.

I coloured Riley with copics, and cut him out with a petite oval scallop. I stamped the image again, only colouring the heart and his hooves, then I cut it out & popped it up!

The card base is soft suede, with a layer of pretty in pink and a layer of dp from K&Co.`s lovely!

The sentiment is also new this month, and the button is from my sewing days!

Please join us and upload your creation to the Riley and Company Blog. If you upload to forums, please use the keyword RILEY0211.

Have a Great Day!
Laurie