Thursday, May 5, 2011

MMTPT144, Flowers for Charlotte!


Hello, as usual I'm late, this is my card for this weeks Teapot Tuesday Challenge MMTPT144! The challenge was to bring some sort of house, cabin, dwelling etc. but there was also an option of bringing flowers, so that's what I brought this week!

The Destination Station is to Charlotte, she loves handmade cards! Charlotte is in her final stages of cancer, so she could use some happy mail!

Almost everything on this card is from Stampin Up! The focal image is from Elements of Style and I coloured it with copics & added a bit of glitter to some flower centers.

Thecard base is black, with a layer of daffodil delight embossed with the square lattice EF. The edges of the image and the black piece were distressed.

The sentiment is from the Silhouette Sentiments set, and the Tiny Tags set. I punched it out with the Martha Stewart tag punch.

I finished it off with some black twine, a crystal brad!

Have a Great Day!
Laurie

No comments: