Sunday, May 22, 2011

Riley Peek Day #2 - Stilts Riley!


Hello all, it's Day 2 of the Riley and Company sneak peeks, and today I'm showing you the new Stilts Riley!

I used the Center Step Fold design for my card today. I followed the Tutorial made by our very own super talented Frances! Since I wanted my card to fit in a regular A2 envelope, I cut my base piece at 11" x 4.25" and scored in 1" on each side leaving the center panel 2.25" wide, perfect for Stilts Riley!

I coloured Riley with copics and added a tiny gem to his flower & button.

The card base is lavendar lace and all the dp is from the Echo Park pad-summer days!

The sentiment is from the new Circus Words set, I popped it up added some gems, and finished it off with some ribbon!

Make sure to join in the Blog Hop & Release fun, on Thurday May 26th, 10 pm est, as usual it will start at the Riley and Company Blog!


Have a great day!
Laurie

7 comments:

Joy said...

this is soooo cute, that fold is perfect for this image!

Princess Scrapper Stamper said...

Laurie this is fantastic!! I love the way you did your card base, it's perfect for your image and your colors and coloring are fabulously done my dear, tfs!!

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

This fold is fabulous! and Riley is so handsome! Great colors too :)

Cindy Haffner said...

FUN FUN, I LOVE this!!~

StampOwl said...

GMTA Laurie,awesome card of course :)

MiamiKel said...

This is delightful!! Lovely paper!

Sarah Gough said...

Soooo cute! I love it!