Tuesday, May 31, 2011

MMTPT148, Sync or Swim!


Hello, I made this for this weeks Teapot Tuesday challenge MMTPT148! This week we were to bring 2 or more of the exact same thing something!

This wonderful image was provided to us by fellow teapotter Leigh from Happileigh Scrappin!

I have 3 swimmers dressed the same with the same teacups and 3 purple flower gems on the caps!

The image was coloured with copics, and I added melon copic atyou spica to the teacups, glitter in the water and the little flower gems.

The image was cut out with the mega rectangle nesties and matted on a scallop rectangle.

The card base is elegant eggplant, with a layer of cosmo cricket dp. The panel going across was made using a mask that I cut wavey, then I sponged in soft sky and marina mist. I finished this piece off by tracing along the waves with a glue marker and adding glitter.

The sentiment is from a Mark's Finest Papers set called Floral Tea. It`s punched out with a MS tag punch.

Have a Great Day!
Laurie

No comments: