Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Beach Scene Challenge

Hello, I made this for the August Luau challenge on the Hanna Forum. We were to make a beach scene using the Luau set.

The card base is Taken with Teal, and then a layer of watercolour paper. I stamped the girl with stone gray stazon and coloured with SU markers. The background is coloured with various inks aqua painter & sponge.

The pig was stamped 2 times on white, coloured & cut out. The same for the firepit, but I only stamped one!

The spit is made with wood toothpicks & thread.I masked everything out to do the sun.The top (which is supposed to look like a cabana!) is raphia. I also used a bit of dp from the DCWV summer stack for the sand on the bottom.

I put stickles on the flower in her hair, and a ribbon across the top.As usual the photo colouring is off!

No comments: