Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Creative Slump!




I don't know what the heck was goin' on, but my creative juices were a mess over the weekend! I was trying to make a card for our Nephew who just bought his first house. This may not be a huge deal to some, but I think he's doing exceptionally well for being deaf! Yep, he got a good job a couple years ago, his appearance changed, to show the tall handsome guy he is, and now he's bought a house! Awesome accomplishments!

So because my creativity was bungled up, maybe because I had an unexplained fever...who knows, but I just could not make something I was happy with! The first card was the brighter one, and now I wish I hadn't put the white house panels on the sides, it looked better with just the yellow...too late now!

Then I saw a picture of his house, and decided to use colours that more closely matched the house. I like the bright cheeriness of the 1st one and the layout of the 2nd!

I think I just shouldn't make anything when I feel like that, because I'm still not happy with it!

No comments: