Sunday, August 10, 2008

Finally something new to add!



Hello again, I've spent a great deal of time trying to figure out the set up here...it's a work in progress!


I came across Joanne B's (Basilefamily) sunny celebration challenge on the GinaK Forum
http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=370873 last night, so I had to create something today!

Melanie's Little Tee's set arrived this week, so I was dying to ink it up! here's what I came up with. The lighting isn't the best, that's another thing I need to work on! Anyway, I stamped the solid Tee in the new riding hood red ink onto white. Then I cut off the sleeves and trimmed the bottom and neck line. It's supposed to look like the tanks the lifeguards often wear over their swimsuits. Sometimes they have them tied in a knot a the side, I used a marker to make the wrinkles. All other details can be found on my gallery at splitcoaststampers, there's a link below.

All the designer paper is from the DCWV summer stack, lots of great paper in that one!


I don't know if there are 'Winners' stores in the US, but if you're Canadian and don't already know, I just discovered that Winners & Home Sense both have designer paper! Great deals too!
I can't figure out how to make a link with a word rather than the whole URL, if you know, could you please help me? I know it's probably simple, but I'm wasting time trying to figure it out! You can leave a comment here, or email me at virgocat5@cogeco.ca or pm me at splitcoast, I'm virgo5.

OK that's it for now, I'm off to make dinner and more cards, and see if this post turns out LOL!

No comments: