Monday, April 5, 2010

Happy Easter Part #1

Hello Everyone, I hope you all ha a great Easter. I know I did, we got to spend lots of time with my Family! My Brother and Sister in law had their annual Easter egg hunt on Friday, and we all had dinner together yesterday, Sunday.


These are the Easter Treat Baskets I made for my Girls this year. When I first saw Tammy's Cutest Bunny Ever Tutorial, I made sure to save it, because I knew I had to make these cute bunnies!


Then I came across this bunny treat holder on SCS made by Stampin Fanatic, and I decided to combine a couple features! I used all the punches listed on Tammy's blog, and added the paws and carrots from the other!



All the edges were sponged, did you see the great idea Tammy has for holding her sponges? I think I'm going to go get some of those clips and give it a try!



I can't get overhow cute these

turned out, and I think the girls really liked them!


I have lots more Easter stuff to show you, so make sure to read on.


Have a Great Day!

Laurie

2 comments:

Stacy Morgan said...

Get out of TOWN!!!! Oh my goodness... I can't believe how ADORABLE these are. Their ears alone make me want to hug them!!!! Totally ADORABLE!

Monique said...

Wowza!!!! These are so stinkin cah--ute..... I want to dunk them in my coffee and eat them up!!!!