Sunday, April 18, 2010

TSMONDAY25, Purrfectly Fabulous QFTD05!



It's Monday, time for another Totally Stampalicious Challenge! This week it's a colour challenge, chocolate chip, creamy caramel and not quite navy!


I also combined this with with the Queen for the Day challenge, Hosted by Anne Ryan. This weeks Queen for the day QFTD05 is our very own Sue aka Coffeestamper! Big Congratulations to you Sue! I cased this card from Sue's fabulous gallery!


I started with a card base of chocolate chip, not quite navy and then creamy caramel. I embossed this layer with my brand new cheetah embossing folder, isn't it cool! I used some Tim Holtz distress ink around the edges.


Ms Glam Kitty was coloured with copics and her dress is dp. I added some sparkle with a chocolate atyou spica on her eyes, and necklace.


There is a prize for one lucky player this week, so make sure you upload your entry to Mr. Linky here , I hope you can play along this week!

Also just a reminder, we'll be having an awesome Blog Hop this Thursday April 22, at 9pm est, to introduce the new line of Bugaboo Stamps at Totally Stampalicious! You're going to love them, they are so darn cute!

Hope to see you then,

Laurie

2 comments:

Patricia Rose said...

ooh la la, Laurie - Glam Kitty is gorgeous in her beautiful blue dress. You have coloured her perfectly... I love the CB design and little ribbon embellishment.
Awesome card and case of Sue's... hugs... Pat

Monique said...

Great take on the Challenge Laurie!! I love the embossing you have done and her dress is fabo!!