Monday, April 5, 2010

Happy Easter Part #3

Here's some pics of the Easter Cards I made for my family. I decided to make it easy and do the same for all three and just switch up the colours!


I used the new Chocolate bunny stamp from SU. I stamped him in versamark onto chocolate chip and embossed with clear powder. The scallop oval punch was used to make the bite marks.


The grass was made with the Martha Stewart grass punch, and I popped it up. The whole image panel is popped up too.


The background was embossed with the bloom dots embossing folder, and the sentiments were computer generated.


I finished them all off with white taffeta ribbon.


Thanks for stopping by, I hope you all had a great Easter!

Laurie

1 comment:

Stacy Morgan said...

Super cute! I like the different colors for each but the same design! Wonderful cards.