Saturday, April 24, 2010

MMTPT90, Charlie's Hoping to Get Lucky!

Hello, I made this for this weeks Teapot Tuesday challenge MMTPT90.

We're off to the Kentucky Derby! This is Charlie he's so excited to finally be taking part in the race, he's been praticing for so long! But Charlie is still young, and he's sure a roll in the hay....I mean leaves, with the beautiful Charlene will surely bring him good luck at the race!

Of course Charlene is just a big tease always peeking over the fence to watch him! I wonder if she'll give in! lol

Charlie and Charlene are both from cdstamps.com, and I coloured them with copics. The sentiment was computer generated!

Have a Great Day!
Laurie

3 comments:

Monique said...

Super Duper Cah-ute!!! Love it :)

Mary J said...

Hello again Lauri! I am loving your designs! This is such a brilliant card!

Stacy Morgan said...

LOL Oh this is totally fun and creative little pun. hee hee Wonderful colroing.