Friday, July 30, 2010

Jack's 6th Birthday!

Happy Friday Everyone! Last week my Nephew Jack turned 6, and this is the card and tag/bookmark I made for his birthday! Jack is really into tranformers, and tis set I have called Gizmos & Gears from Lizzie Anne Designs reminds me of tranformers!

I combined 3 challenges for this one,
DTGD10kmahany, anything but average
DTGD10tayloredexpressions, sketch
TLC282, tilt card

The card is 5"x5", card base is black with a layer of real red, edges sponged. The top panel is silver embossed with the diamond plate EF.

I stamped the robots and gears onto black with versamrk, and embossed with silver embossing powder. The top gear and bottom gear on the white panel tilt!

I also made a tag for a little treat bag I put together for him, it can be used as a bookmark after! The little letters are metal and I've had them in my stash forever! I got them at a $ store. They looked more like brass, so I covered them with a permanent silver marker. I attached them with score tape, so I hope they'll stay in place!
I'll be back with more later,
Have a Great Day!
Laurie

No comments: