Sunday, July 25, 2010

Pretty Package for a Movie Pass!

Hello, I made this for 3 of the DTGD10 challenges.


DTGD10suzannejdean, at the movies
DTGD10Toy, pretty package
DTGD10debdeb, all stitched up


The theme going to the movies reminded me of popcorn, and I love going to the movies and thought this would make a great gift idea. I put a movie gift card inside!


The popcorn bowl and stamp are from Amber Ink. The company is not quite a week old, and she has some great stuff over there! I used the digi image from the set called Hope, popcorn & wine!


I made the popcorn bowl large and printed it onto white and red dp.


I coloured the popcorn in with copics and I also used a galaxy milky white marker which kinda gave it some texture! I paper pieced the bowl and sewed around the edges.


To make the gift card holder, you need a piece of cardstock 4.25" x 11" score at 4", 5.5" & 7".

You can find a great picture tutorial here on Jen Marie's Blog.


Have a Great Day,
Laurie

1 comment:

Pam said...

Wow! What a fantastic presentation!