Monday, July 5, 2010

TSMONDAY, Chocolate is Food Right?

Hello, this weeks TSMONDAY challenge at Totally Stampalicious is FOOD! Chocolate is one of my favorite foods, I'm an addict, trying to quit but I must admit I have trouble staying on the wagon! lol

Ok so this week I used the new JJ Pregnant, she`s one of the new Bugaboo images now available as a clear stamp at Totally Stampalicious. I stamped her onto white and coloured with copics. Her dress is a scrap piece of dp.

I backed the tag with tempting turquiose. The sentiment is from the same set, and I punched it with the SU oval & oval scallop punches. I added a eyelet to the top and attached it with ribbons.

I bought this baby bottle at the $ store and filled it with cookies and cream kisses! Yep they`re yummy!

Totally Stampalicious is having SUMMER SALE check it out!

Have a Great Day!
Laurie

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Laurie, I love this!!! What a cute idea!!! I am going to make one of these right away cuz I just know so many prego peeps right now!!! So many my son's friends are starting their families these days!!! This is too fun!!

Monique said...

WOW what a creative idea!! Love this.. Awesome coloring Laurie!!

Stacy Morgan said...

Totally cute, love that its in a bottle. SOmething for mom.. hee hee

Rebeccah Kuhne said...

What a fabulous idea! Soooooooo cute!!!