Wednesday, July 28, 2010

MMTPT104, We'll Show Moe!

Hello I made this for 2 challenges. The first Mothermark's Teapot Tuesday challenge MMTPT104, you can find the whole story if you follow the link!

To make a long story short, our mission was to teach Moe some speed by making a speedy card! I must admit that is the biggest challenge for me! No layer, no nothing!!!!! okay I admit, I usually follow rules, but I cheated a little by adding ribbon and the tinyest of gems...I may have to go in thru the back door!!!

This cow was desgined by Heather Rolin and was in her set A Lil' Behind, when she had her own company H&M Stamps.

I stamped him onto white cardstock. I coloured them with copics. I finished them off with the forbidden ribbon & gem!

I'll be sending these to Destination Station #104, you can find all the details there!

I also made this for the DTGD10SweetMissDaisy, keepin' It Rural

Have a Great Day!
Laurie

No comments: