Tuesday, August 2, 2011

MMTPT157, Bouncy Hello!


Hello, this is my card for this weeks Teapot Tuesday Challenge MMTPT157! This weeks Destination Station is to someone on the list of the Hugs and Hope for Sick Kids!
We are to bring happy upbeat cards in green, blue and yellow! Well when I read that, I immediately thought of Bouncy Ball Riley! He's definitely Happy and Upbeat!

I cased myself with the layout to save time. I coloured Riley with copics, matted with daffodil delight and popped them up.

The card base is pacific point, with a layer of wild wasabi and then white embossed with the swirl EF. I hope this brings a smile!

Have a Great Day!
Laurie

3 comments:

Debbie said...

What a fun card. Sure to bring a smile. Thanks for sharing.

MiamiKel said...

This is darling, Laurie!!

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

Bouncy Riley is my favorite one! Such a sweet card :)