Friday, August 19, 2011

RILEY1611, Ocean's of Fun!

You can find the Totally Stampalicious Blog Hop Here!

Hello, I'm late joining the Riley and Company challenge, but better late than never!

Thisis the new Scuba Riley, I coloured him with copics and added some crystal effects to his goggles and the bubbles.

The card base is riding hood red with a layer of baja breeze and dp from Cosmo Cricket. I love the paper and only have scraps left...I wish I had bought more!

I added dimension by popping up the rectangle and the focal circle. It's finished off with ribbon and dew drops.

You can find all the challenge info here. If you play along and upload to a forum, please use the keyword RILEY1611. There will be a new challenge Tuesday August 23rd!

Have a Great Day!
Laurie

2 comments:

KER said...

love the colors...and the crystal effects are perfect for the goggles and bubbles

MiamiKel said...

Sheer perfection, Laurie! This is just delightful from the immie to the colorng - you nailed the challenge spot on! Great work, girlie! x0x0