Monday, August 22, 2011

TSMONDAY, 3 Punch Challenge!


First off Thanks to all who participated in the Blog Hop, and Congratulations to all the Blog Candy winners, you can find the list on the Totally Stampalicious Blog!

This weeks challenge is to use at least 3 punches on your card!

I used the new Swing Set Deacon, he's coloured with copics. I also stamped the leafy branch 2 more times so I could pop it up.

For my punches, I used the MS grass edge punch, MS fence edge punch, and SU cupcake punch for the clouds!

Please join us in this fun and easy challenge. Just upload your creation to the Totally Stampalicious Blog!

If you'd like to be a Designer for this Fabulous company, the Design Team Call is open til Sunday August 28th, 11:59pm.

Have a Great Day!
Laurie

3 comments:

Julie said...

This is super duper cute Laurie! Fabulous coloring and layout! Love your punchy clouds - another reason I need the cupcake punch!

Joanne (jojot) said...

what a sweet, tranquil scene you have created....so cute and creative

Lori Turner said...

I see Deacon was the stamp of choice this week! You've colored him so nicely Laurie..Love the clouds, and how you popped up the leaves and that DP is yummy! WTG!