She's starting to run low, and my sister had asked the family to save our bottle caps if we had any. Well I figured that would take forever, and then someone in my house either me or my Husband suggested buying some from the brew it yourself store! It's a brilliant idea, so I'm going to take credit for it! lol We bought 150, I used 6 to make her name, so there is 144 in this revamped hot chocolate can!
The can is covered in dp. I don't usually use the premade flowers, but I found this pkg. of flowers from K&co. and the colours and sparkle reminded me of Lauren. The leaves were made with the sizzix little leaves die and old olive cardstock.
The bottle caps have a piece of dp in the bottom, made with the 1" circle punch. I found these circles with the medal edge, and a pop dot on the back. I stamped each with an initial in regal rose and stuck it in the cap. Then I filled the cap with crystal effects. The bottle caps are attached to the can with a glue gun.
I used some nice cotton type ribbon to cover the lid edge. I attached it with 1/4" scor tape. The largest circle on the top was made by tracing around the lid and cutting out by hand. The rest of the circles were made with nestabilities.
Well that's my story! I'll be back later with something from Totally Stampalicious!
Have a Great Day!