Monday, February 15, 2010

More Valentines and C4C24

Hello, I have a few more Valentines t share with you, and a little treat box. They also fit this weeks C4C24, to use red as the main colour.

The first is the treat box I made for my sister. I used the SU box #2 die, so this was pretty easy! The box is real red, the large heart on the front was made with the new heart embosslits die. I cut one from white & then one from red & I trimmed the edges of the red one with my scissors.


The tag was made with the small tag punch, the white one was hand trimmed to fit inside. Then a MS heart punch, and a circle punch for the sentiment. The sentiment is from a MS stamp set I bought last year.

I'm not crazy, I know the candies are more for Christmas, but my sister loves these and the colours fit.
How about 2 heart flowers! The card base is real red, and a layer of white with a cloudy sky sponged in soft sky.

The hearts were made the same as the ones a posted the other day. The leaves and grass are garden green on these ones.



Next is 2 more I made exactly the same as the ones posted the other day, but I used pinks and reds for these ones. I've been to the bulk barn, so now you can see them full!

Hope you had a Happy Valentines Day!
Laurie

1 comment:

Rebeccah Kuhne said...

Oooooooooh, these look absolutely YUMMY! I love your little trick with the piece of pull paper that way you don't have to wreck the card to get to the candy! Fantastic job on these!