Thursday, February 18, 2010

Speedy the Cat Has His Own Stamps!

When I was first introduced to SCS, Faith aka markie's mom was quite the inspiration for me, and her wonderful creations certainly influenced many of my purchases! No wonder she's been on so many Design Teams!
I even used to play a game where I would look at all the new uploads and guess which one was Faith's...I know, easy game!
I love checking out her blog everyday too! From polka dots, Markie's jokes and Speedy the Cat antics, you never know what you'll find story wise, but you will always find a new stunning creation!
So when Faith and her family opened up their own Stamp Store, Mark's Finest Papers, and then a new stamp line, I just had to order some!
I was inspired by the this weeks Technique Spotlight, Scherenschnitte Stamping (Scissor Cuts). I used the new set Speedy The Cats Friends.
The card base is black, with a layer of pretty in pink and a layer of DP from Making Memories Sabrina. The whole pink panel is popped up.
The image was stamped with versamark onto black and embossed white clear powder. Then I cut the image out. The glossy side is down, you can find the tutorial here.
The image is mounted on the petite ovals, and I used the classic frame die and cut it down to fit.
I finished it off with half back pearls and pink satin ribbon.
Have a Great Day!
Laurie

No comments: