Sunday, February 21, 2010

Karate Lauren's 9th Birthday!

Hello, this is the card I made for my Niece Lauren, for her 9th Birthday. Lauren takes karate lessons, so I used Karate Hanna to make her card.

I also made this for the featured Stamper challenge this week FS159. This weeks stamper is Judy Rose aka JovialJudy! Judy has a wonderful Gallery, and this card was my inspiration.

I was first attracted to this card because of the circles, and I had them all punched out. But because this was for my Niece Lauren, hearts seemed more fitting!

So I changed the main image, the background is stamped, I used hearts instead of circles, added ribbon and although I used gems, I changed the placement.

All the stamps used are from Hanna Stamps. The store is currently selling off all stock, so prices are really low!

Stamps: Karate Hanna, Graffiti, Everyday Sentiments
Paper: pretty in pink, regal rose, white, dp?-Costco
Ink: memento tuxedo black, pretty in pink, soft sky
Accessories: copics, nestie hearts, taffeta ribbon, gems, dimensionals

Thanks for stopping by!
Laurie

No comments: