Monday, February 1, 2010

TSMONDAY14, Charge it!

Hello, I made this for the TSMONDAY14 sketch challenge on the Totally Stampalicious blog!
I used Glam Kitty again, because I love this set! It's so funny because this isn't the first time Joycelyn and I have used the same colours! I promise I hadn't seen her sample before I started mine! lol
So I used black, pretty in pink and white. I paper pieced her dress using dp from Making Memories Sabrina. The background was made with stamps in the Glam Kitty set.
I coloured Miss Kitty with copics, except her dress. The bag was stamped separately, coloured & cut out. The little swirls in the corner were in my 'already punched/cut' bin. They were originally made with the cuttle bug die vintage.
I added lots of gems for sparkle and black satin ribbon with pink taffeta ribbon.
I hope you can play along, you can find the sketch and Mr. Linky here!
Also the Farmer Hawg and sentiment set are still on sale for a combined price of $19.95, so nows a great time to get them if you haven't already, the sale in on til Sunday Feb. 7!
Thanks for stopping by, don't be afraid to leave a comment and let me know what you think.
Laurie

3 comments:

Joycelyn Pelkey said...

I am lovin' every single element here, Laurie!!!! Gorgeous creation!!

Unknown said...

Ooooh, Laurie!!! This is incredible!!! I love all the wonderful details! The background papers you created with the smaller images in this set are fantastic!!! LOVE it!!

Anonymous said...

That's why I have a visa again!!! Cha Ching!!!!
From Shannon