Sunday, October 17, 2010

FS193, Cool Penguin!

Hello I made this for today's Featured Stamper Challenge FS193. This weeks Featured Stamper is imamuttnut aka Laurie, and I chose this card to case.
I wish I had made the center panel smaller, but alas I did not listen to the little voice in my head! lol
This was a super fast & easy card! The base is white, the center panel is vellum with an icicle edge, I stamped the sentiment on first and then embossed with the snowflake embossing folder from Crafts-too. Then white and then black!
The cute little penguin is in a new set from Mark's Finest Papers called 'Time to Chill'! I stamped the image in versamark, then black ink and embossed with black embossing powder. Then I cut him out and popped him up.
To attached the vellum without having any glue marks, I put a strip of 1/8" scor tape under the ribbon and glued under the penguin.
Have a Great Day!
Laurie

2 comments:

Monique said...

Great card... The penguin is so cute. Love the icicles on the bottom with a splash of red ..Very COOL :)

Joanne (jojot) said...

OMG...penguin perfection