Monday, October 18, 2010

TLC295, Shimmery Bear!

Hello, I made this for today's Technique Lovers Challenge TLC295, Make it Shimmery! Well I only have one container of Perfect Pearls in copper colour, and it just wasn't working for me, so I used Champagne Mist paint from SU.

I did follow all the steps in the tutorial, I stamped the bear from Mark's Finest Papers, Time to Chill, onto watercolour paper with Memento rich cocoa. Then I coloured very lightly around some of the edges with a close to cocoa watercolour crayon. I spread the crayon around with the shimmery paint! Look at the close up, isn't he something! he reminds me of a vampire named Edward!!!!
I covered my acrylic block with pink pirouette paint for the background, but it turned out very light! I stamped the snowflakes also from the Time to Chill set with pink.
The pink background piece also has snowflakes stamped with the shimmer paint. I love pink and brown together!
Have a Great Day!
Laurie

1 comment:

Joanne (jojot) said...

what a great use of that technique....that little cutie never looked so good