Tuesday, October 19, 2010

RILEY2010, Autumn Colours!

Hello, sorry I'm late to the Riley and Company challenge, but better late than never! This weeks challenge is hosted by Therese, and she is challenging us to use fall colours!

I used the new Raking Leaves Riley to create todays card. I also used this weeks colour challenge CC293, concord cherry olives!

I stamped Riley onto white and coloured him with copics. Then I cut out the image and a couple of the leaves and popped up Riley and the falling leaf!

The card base is cherry cobbler, with a layer of old olive. The natural ivory was embossed with the Leafy Tree embossing folder from Crafts-too. Then I embossed another tree in chocolate chip and cut out the tree. I coloured the leaves with copics, and glued the brown tree on top.

I finished it off with some concord ribbon!

I hope you can play along. Once you've completed your card or project, please leave a comment and link to your creation on the Riley and Company blog so we can see! If you upload to a forum like SCS, please use the keyword RILEY2010.

Have a Great Day!
Laurie

4 comments:

Monique said...

So cute Laurie..I totally love the tree... and Riley is cute of course :)

StampOwl said...

oh love that tree ... I can see Riley is gonna be raking up lots of leaves from that tree hehe!

Croms' Cubby Hole said...

This is gorgeous. All those Leaves!!!!

Joanne (jojot) said...

wow...that tree is awesome and perfect for this leaf raking Riley...adorable