Tuesday, October 26, 2010

MMTPT117, Off To The Races!

Hello, I made this for Today's Teapot Tuesday Challenge MMTPT117, Did The Flagger Just Stagger? I Think That's Mick Jagger!

You can find the information for this weeks Destination Station here, I made this for Jess (24) a nascar fan who was viciously attacked by a dog the belonged to the family of a friend, I hope he likes it!
I used Car Riley from Riley and Company for the main image. I coloured him with copics and added a bit of silver with a gelly roll pen. The main image in matted with nestie circles and a pinking circle. The piece is popped up!
The checkered panel was made with a stamp from Mark's Finest Papers in the Snowman Country set!!! how cool is that!
The tire tread is a stamp I got at our local stamp store, sorry I don't know the maker.
I finished it off with some silver brads, and the inside will say 'have a Speedy recovery'!
Have a Great Day!
Laurie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

At all I do not know, as to tell stampinvirgo5.blogspot.com