Saturday, October 30, 2010

QFTD33, IC256, Celebrate!

Hello, I finally had a chance to play in the Queen for a Day Challenge QFTD33. This weeks Queen is Broom, and I was inspired by this card in her gallery!

This is also for today's inspiration challenge IC256 Destiny's Creations. I was inspired by this pair of earrings!

For today's card, I used the Fat Mice Balloon stamp, it's a Bugaboo Image now available at Totally Stampalicious in stamp form. I stamped the mouse in memento's rich cocoa and coloured with copics.

I took the colours from the earrings in the inspriation challenge, and used chocolate chip, blushing bride and so saffron. The background was embossed with a new Provo craft EF, I think it was originally in a pkg with a few others, but I was at a Craft Festival last week & someone was selling individuals! I thought it would be good for this image with the balloon & celebrate sentiment, because what's a party without candy! lol

I made the sun with my new die-namics sun die, love it! Then I finished it off with some gems!

Have a Great Day!
Laurie

1 comment:

Monique said...

This is so sweet :)