Monday, October 25, 2010

TSMONDAY, Purple, Green & Black!

Hi Everyone, it's time for the Totally Stampalicious Monday Challenge. This week, we are being challenged to use the colours purple, green, and black, and it doesn't have to be a Halloween card!

I used the new 'Pimp My Ride Stella!', she's a Bugaboo image now available as a clear stamp at Totally Stampalicious. The lighting seems to be off, but the card base is lavendar lace, her sleigh is purple dp, and I coloured Stella with some green plus there's green dots in the dp. For the black, I used black ribbon and Stella's hair is black as well as the sentiment!

I hope you can join in the challenge, just upload your creation to the Totally Stampalicious Blog so we can see, and who knows, maybe there will be a prize!

Recipe
Stamps: Pimp My Ride Stella
Paper: lavendar lace, white Bo Bunny dp
Ink: Memento tuxedo black
Accessories: copics, circle/scallop nesties, word window, EK snowflake edge punch, ribbon, glitter, dimensionals

Have a Great Day!
Laurie

4 comments:

Joycelyn Pelkey said...

Oh I am lovin' that border punch!!! AWESOME!!!! This is FABULOUS, Laurie!!! LOVE it!!!

Monique said...

Lovin her ride Laurie!! I am so into purple Christmas cards this year... Awesome job :)

Cindy Haffner said...

Ohhhh I LOVE her!!

Joanne (jojot) said...

She makes me smile....just ordered two of the new sets...can't wait to get them