Thursday, October 21, 2010

SC303, WT293, Pink Christmas Tree!

Hello, well I have no idea whats happened to my mojo! My card idea today started with using the ornament embossing folder, but after several alterations, I didn't even use it! I'm still not sure I love it, but it's growing on me!

I combined two challenges for this one, the sketch challenge SC303, and todays ways to use it challenge WT293, fabric. My fabric is the lace tree skirt!

I stamped the tree from Mark's Finest Papers set Snowman Country onto dp from Basic Grey's Eskimo Kisses with versamark and embossed with white EP.

The sentiment is from another MFP set called "Our Family Tree". I finished it off with some fibre and pearls.

Recipe
Stamps: Snowman Country, Our Family Tree
Paper: bravo burgundy, white, pink, MFP blue, Basic Grey Eskimo Kisses
Ink: versamark, bravo burgundy, soft sky
Accessories: white EP, circle punches, MS ornament punch, oval nesties, pearls, lace, fibre, dimensionals

Have a Great Day!
Laurie

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really like the colors that you used and how it came out. Not sure that you lost you Mojo because I think it looks pretty.

Joanne (jojot) said...

sweet holiday card