Monday, October 18, 2010

TSMONDAY, CASE a Design Team Member!

Hello, time for another Totally Stampalicious Monday Challenge! This weeks challenge is to CASE a Design Team Member. If you go to SCS gallery and put Totally Stampalicious, you come up with a mix of cards from all the Design Team members, or you can search each Designers Blog, there's links on my right sidebar.

There's so many to choose from, but I finally settled on this card from Pat (aka kokirose). I still used Stella, but this is a winter one, called 'Let it Snow Stella'. I stamped her onto white and coloured with copics.

The card base is early espresso, with a layer of marina mist embossed with a snowflake EF and edges sponged.

I used the top note die to cut the dp from My Minds Eye-Signature Christmas, and this dp was the starting point for my colour selection!

The snowflakes were made with a sizzix die and a MS punch and some glitter cardstock. The main image and parts of the snowflake are popped up. I finished it off with some taffeta ribbon! Too bad the photo doesn't show the glitter, there's some on the dp, the snowflakes and the little circle snowflakes on the main image panel!

I hope you can play along, this should be fun seeing what you CASE! Make sure to upload your creation to Mr. Linky on the Totally Stampalicious Blog, so we can see, and who knows, there may be a prize!

Have a great Day!
Laurie

4 comments:

Joycelyn Pelkey said...

Such beautiful Blues and Browns!!! GORGEOUS CASE, Laurie!!

Monique said...

Fabulous CASE Laurie...I had so much fun with this challenge :)

Stacy Morgan said...

Fun! Great papers and colors.

Cindy Haffner said...

AWESOME case!!!