Sunday, October 10, 2010

TSMONDAY, Snowflakes!

Hello Everyone, Happy Thanksgiving! This weeks Totally Stampalicious challenge to create a card or project with at least 3 snowflakes! Sorry the picture above doesn't seem to have the best lighting!

This is also for this weeks Featured Stamper Challenge FS192. Jenn has a wonderful gallery and I was inspired by this card!

Before I get to the details of the card, I just wanted to let you know the winners of last weeks Totally Stampalicious Blog Hop are now posted on the Totally Stampalicious Blog, Congrats to all the winners!

So for today's card I used the new Pimp My Ride Stella! She's a Bugaboo image now available at Totally Stampalicious in stamp form. I stamped Stella onto white 2 times, and once on dp for the sleigh. I coloured one of the white images and cut it out, then I paper pieced Stella and the sleigh onto the other white image that I embossed with the swiss dot EF.

The card base is bravo burgundy, with a layer of dp from Basic Greys wassail. The center strip is kraft (new crumb cake) embossed with a new snowflake EF from Crafts-Too and then I ran my craft white ink pad over the raised bits and the edges. I used circle and petite scallop circle to cut the image and mat out.

I also used a snowflake edge punch on the burgundy strip, and added some pearls and ribbon to finish it off!

If you can join in the fun, please upload your creation to Mr. Linky on the Totally Stampalicious Blog!

Haver a Great Day!
Laurie

6 comments:

Joanne (jojot) said...

I just love these Bugaboo images...they make me laugh

Joycelyn Pelkey said...

Oh wow...I just love the earthy colors here....beautiful, Laurie!!!

Dandi93 said...

terrific card, great colors, love the torn edge,

Lynn McAuley said...

I love this fabulous card, Laurie!! That sentiment is delightful!!

Monique said...

Love this Laurie!! The torn edges look great and fab DP!!

Cheryl said...

Great card! I love this image and sentiment;