Monday, November 22, 2010

CAS94, Attempt #3!

Hello again, this is my card for this weeks clean & simple challenge CAS94, sponging! Well CAS does not come easy to me, so it took me 3 tries to get something I liked! I entered a card into the CAS winter design team challenge on SCS and made it though the first round, woohoo, so I have to get better at these CAS cards, they really are a challenge for me! lol

So this is my card for today, the card base is marina mist. I used the sizzix swirly die to make a mask and then sponged in craft white to make the swirls.

The snowflakes were made with the sizzix northern frost die, I fancied them up a bit by adding some glue to the tips and dipping them in glitter.

The sentiment is from Mark's Finest Papers set 'Ferns & Chickadees'. I punched it out with the MS tag punch.

I finished it off with some white taffeta ribbon!

Have a Great Day!
Laurie

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

good shared stampinvirgo5.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

good shared stampinvirgo5.blogspot.com