Friday, November 26, 2010

MOJO166, Fruitcake Stella!

Hello, This is an image I won for last weeks Catch The Bug Challenge! I got to pick 2 images from Bugaboo stamps, so I picked Fruitcake Stella as one! I think she's hilarious, but I actually like fruitcake!

I'm also using this weeks MOJO Monday sketch MOJO166. I've never played before, but always notice the great MOJO sketches in the SCS gallery and on blogs!


I coloured Stella with copics and sponged the edges with Tim Holtz antique linen.


The card base is always artichoke with a layer of cherry cobbler, all edges sponged. The bottom dp is from Basic Grey's Jovial, and the top was embossed with an EF from the preserves set.


I used circle punches for the sentiment and backing, and it's popped up. I finished it off with some always artichoke ribbon and some gold beads.


Have a Great Weekend!
Laurie

1 comment:

Julie said...

This is so cute Laurie! I love the colors and layout you used! Congratulations on winning Stella - great pick! Love the sentiment too!