Tuesday, November 16, 2010

RILEY2210, Outdoor Theme!

Hello, it's time for a Riley and Company Challenge, this week we are challenging you to make a card or project using an outdoor theme!

And because it's Sneak Peek week, I'm showing off the new Sledding Riley! I coloured Riley with copics, and added glitter to the snow. I matted him with circle & scallop circle nesties.

The card base is 8'5"x4.25", score in half and then I attached the image so that it measures 5.5" in height!

The dp is from a K&Co. pad called peppermint twist. I finished off with some ribbon and the tree was a brad, I cut the back off and attached it with glue dots!

Please join in our challenge and leave a comment on the Riley and Company Blog with a link to your creation! If you upload to a forum please use the keywords RILEY2210.

This is a card I made for yesterdays clean & simple challenge CAS93, it's a sketch challenge by Itecler.

I used the new Snowglobe Riley! Wait till you see all the New Riley's, there's 10 and you're going to love them!

This was a really easy fast card, but I really like how it turned out! I coloured the image with copics, then added glitter and cut it out.

The card base is real red, with a layer of white embossed with the snowflake embossing folder from Crafts-too. I finished it off with a piece of felt ribbon and a snowflake brad. The Snowglobe is popped up.

Don't forget to join our Blog Hop this Thursday November 18th, there's prizes to be won, and all the new stamps will be available that night too!

Have a Great Day!
Laurie

13 comments:

StampOwl said...

love these both Laurie

Silli said...

Wonderful cards Laurie, love the embossing folder... Su much FUN!

Carol L said...

Both cards are fantastic! I love the DP and layering with sledding Riley, and the embossing on the snowglobe card looks great!

Cindy Haffner said...

I LOVE your RILEYS!!

Heidi Brawley said...

AWE!!!! This is sooo darn cute!!! Great Job!!!
~Heidi Brawley

Riley and Company said...

Both of these are wonderful Laurie!!!

Anonymous said...

that was agood job stampinvirgo5.blogspot.com

Liberty Lyn said...

The Snowglobe is way over cute. Thank you

tweetskeek said...

Gorgeous card... I love snowflakes (well not the real ones too much!)

What a cute pairing, Riley and a snowman!

Kristie W. said...

Super cute cards!! Love the new images.

ScrapsandStamps said...

Super cute!!

Shawnee Stamper said...

These are beautiful. Love the white black and red with Snowglobe Riley!

Rose said...

Love your sledding Riley on your tent card and Riley & Snowman in the globe is precious. Just too stinkin cute, beautiful work.